The state Capitol is closed this week as crews replace the building’s entire electrical system, part of which includes original wiring installed more than 100 years ago.
If your mom had an eyebrow pencil or red lipstick when you were a kid in the 1950s, then you were ready for Halloween.
Or that’s the way I remember it growing up in Oklahoma City.
Overheard in a doctor’s office:
On Jan. 13, 1903, David E. George took some poison and died in his room at the Grand Avenue Hotel in Enid. As undertaker W.H. Ryan was embalming the body, Rev. E.C.
The House plans to come back into special session on Monday afternoon to consider new appropriations measures.